Friday, May 20, 2011

Sad Day

And I just brought up celebrity deaths in a earlier post, but Randy 'Macho Man' Savage has passed. Sad day. Already people are flooding the internet ... including me, with words, both kind and unkind, as well as pictures. Google it.

I remember the days of staying up late on Friday night to watch WWF. With Hulk, Andre, Macho Man, Ultimate Warrior, Junk yard Dog, CoCo-B-Ware ... all the greats. Too many to list. If anyone can find a nice list with pictures, that would be great. Maybe I'll start one. Then after watching on Friday night till 1am, I'd go to my bowling league first thing in the morning and everyone would be talkin' about what happened and OMG and such. Not a big fan of the new stuff. Too much drama, but maybe that's cause real-life drama is enough. I don't need fictional drama.

Goodbye Macho Man. You missed the Rapture. Hope you're in a happier place.

No comments: