Thursday, May 12, 2011

Been a While ....

Man, what do I write here ?!?! Waiting for things to progress at work. Weather is getting nice ... finally. Although it'll probably get too hot for my liking fairly quickly. Hmmm ..... the weather. Fantastic topic to start off with, eh?
Well, kinda bored here. Nothing to excite me here. Slowly learning new things yet at the same time doing what I have to.
Kids are getting bigger. Using a two-wheeled bike or using the bathroom properly.
I just feel like writing something. Listening to music for inspiration. Although New Age Girl by Deadeye Dick is not the best of mind expanders. A novelty nonetheless. Some "now old school" The Crossroads by Bone Thugz-n-Harmony. I remember when this song came out in 1995. Not what I classify as old skool (Run DMC, De La Soul, Positive K). I actually looked up what Positive K is doing these days. Music and videos. Keepin' it real.

No comments: