Thursday, May 12, 2011

Nice...

Just took a walk to the bank. Beautiful outside here in the lower peninsula. Went to check out Weather.gov. It said 50% chance of thunderstorms today. Can't tell at all. Actually had a conversation with my son about the weather and the weather-man. He's not a big fan of thunder storms and said that he didn't want to go to his baseball game today cause the weatherman showed lightning. Even though I'm sure meteorology has taken huge strides recently, the bulk is still projection based off of trends. I told him that the weatherman can be wrong and that he was still going and that his coach makes the determination. Too nice for a thunderstorm, but as I just said, a lot can happen in a short amount of time. And weather.gov presents today as partly sunny. I have noticed it saying partly cloudy before. Who is the person that determines partly sunny or partly cloudy? Aren't they the same thing? Unless it's partly sunny and the other part is plasma-filled holocaust? I guess that would classify as partly sunny. You'd want to deter from that. But part sun and part clouds is normal. Unless someone can prove me wrong.

Music playing as writing: Two Faces Have I by Lou Christie

No comments: