Tuesday, January 22, 2008

O To The "Rescue"

I wanted to address a comment immediately.
Dear Abby- I've been married 57 years now, and I think my husband is cheating on me with the mailman. How can I be a better wife to him so he doesn't have to stray?
SPECIAL DELIVERY in Tuscon
Dear Special Delivery:
Thank you for the letter. You did say mailMAN ... right? There is nothing in this world that I find more disgusting than two sausages smacking together. Strangely enough I got the perfect gift for your husband. This is guaranteed to bring him back to you. Please see the email I received below:
Hi Everyone!

Just wanted to let you know the Meat Heart Bouquet is now available at BeefJerkybouquet.com, (where else?)

My web guy hasn't posted the new pic yet, so I thought I would give my A-listers first gander. (See attachment below)

Hope you like:) A lot of people have asked about this bouquet, so I just wanted to remind everyone I am still UPS ground ( I know, I know, slow poke girl) which means it is probably a good Idea to order at least a week ahead of time to guarantee on-time delivery. Well that's it. Thanks again for being a Jerky Head. It really means a lot to us here at Jerky Central.

XOXOXOX Happy Valentines Day (in three weeks)

Lou
BeefJerkybouquet.com
Say it with Meat!


Remember it is always best to "say it with meat!" Your husband will be so sick of "meat" in all forms, he'll come running back.
Moral of the story for the kids .... spam can sometimes be entertaining. Hold back your frustration and wait on that delete key.

More To Come:
Taxes, Getting kicked in nuts, Stupid ass videos on the internet, Cell Phones, Stupid abbreviations, LOLcats, historical sites located in terrible neighborhoods, grocery shopping while on your cell phone (arguing about products), sports fanatics, old women who close YOUR window on the bus without asking, line-integrity police guy, people who say good morning when its clearly afternoon, mock crab, that fucking guy

6 comments:

Carl Oberg said...

My god! I've got to start saying it with meat.

Beef Jerky Bouquet Blog said...

As Head Meatress of the Beef Jerky bouquet I would like to say thanks for not being so quick on the delete key.

I am a bit confused, however, as I thought I only sent that mail out to those who joined me blog. Who knows, I've been known to spam. After all, it is sort of a meat, right?

Your newest pal,

Cindi Lou
BeefJerkybouquet.com
And as always, Say it with Meat! tm

Big O said...

Thanks for writing Cindi. Maybe we can meet and pound some meat. ;)

Carl Oberg said...

Excellent response. Well done.

Big O said...

My meat is well done ....
Alright, this can go on forever. We should just stop.

Anonymous said...

Cindi Lou who?

Kudos to everyone for the trademark on "say it with meat".