Monday, January 21, 2008

Audience Driven

I think I already strayed from the purpose of this blog. To insult all people. I want to make this blog somewhat audience driven. Give me a topic, and I'll go off about it. My email is oberg3@yahoo.com. Yes, I know that I inviting spam, and I don't really give a s!@#. And yes, I don't have a large audience at all, maybe 3 people. Thanks for insulting me. I want this blog to be a parallel to "Dear Abby", except I don't help with problems, I fuel the fire ... with a possible hint of help.

Future topics so I have them:
Taxes, Getting kicked in nuts, Stupid ass videos on the internet, Cell Phones

C U Soon.

Future topic supplemental:
Stupid abbreviations (i.e. the L33T language)

4 comments:

Carl Oberg said...

Other dumb acronyms:
LTA - Three Letter Acronym
ELTA - Extended Three Letter Acronym

Possible topics:
- LOLcats
- historical sites located in terrible neighborhoods
- grocery shopping while on your cell phone (arguing about products)
- sports fanatics
- old women who close YOUR window on the bus without asking
- line-integrity police guy
- people who say good morning when its clearly afternoon
- mock crab
- that fucking guy

gc said...

Dear Abby- I've been married 57 years now, and I think my husband is cheating on me with the mailman. How can I be a better wife to him so he doesn't have to stray?
SPECIAL DELIVERY in Tuscon

Big O said...

Excellent topics people. SPECIAL DELIVERY, I'll get to you in a moment. First, some clarification on some topics: 1)Who is line-integrity police guy? 2) Does "that fucking guy" refer to the guy fucking, or the guy that is a fuck (You don't have to chose, I can do both).

Thx <- Another one !

Carl Oberg said...

"Line-integrity police guy" is the guy who thinks its his job to tell everyone how any "waiting-in-line" situation is supposed to go. He tells you how to wrap the line around the room. When friends of #6 show up, he thinks its his job to stop cuts even when he is #3.

"That fucking guy" = the guy who is a fuck.