Friday, June 29, 2007

What the He!! Have I Been Doing

Of course life comes at ya in LARGE chunks and there is little time for hobbies ... such as blogging. Below is the post I was working on ...

Music at It's Finest

Last night I went to opening night at Muskegon's Summer Celebration. First headliner of the 11-day long festival ... 'Weird Al' Yankovic. Hilarious show. Many, many costume changes, from Amish, to Puff Daddy, to Michael Jackson (fat and skinny), to Jedi Knight, and to Rage Against the Machine. And in between each costume change, they showed "Al TV" segments from when MTV was good.


... which is now completely obsolete and removed from my brain since it was so long ago.

Otherwise working, playing softball, going to the bar (actually it's a sports bar and grill restaurant), watching football, playing fantasy football, playing with the kids, and sleeping. I'll type more when I have time.